Welcome to 2022.
I think we can all agree that 2021… only a slightly better step up from 2020. Between the ongoing pandemic, restrictions, and everything else, I was more than ready for a new year to start. Normally this time of year, we’re all thinking about the end of the previous year and what we’d like to do in the next year. Lose weight, find a soulmate, have a baby, or in the case of the last two years, take a real vacation. There’s so many things I’d like to do next year. Go on that 2020 delayed 10 year wedding anniversary trip to Hawaii, see more family and friends, and, oh, well, write more books, of course.
1. Finish the Heaven’s Rejects series. Slider and Ginny’s story has been WAY too long in the making and it’s time they get their HEA.
2. Start the Voodoo City Queens MC series. Remy and her gang of wild ladies have been poking me in the brain in the last couple of months, and I’ve been picking away at the first book. It’s getting there, but I’m not ready to set a date yet. Story of my life with this series, and solo titles in general, lol.
3. More Black Hoods Books. This is a given, LOL! Book #6, Dark Redemption is coming in April, and Geri and I have so many plans for the rest of the guys in the series.
4. A new genre? I know I have been teasing this one for a while, but we’re inching closer to the reveal of the new genre I want to dip my toes in 2022.
5. My first book, Damaged. It’s been off the shelves for a long time, and I’m considering editing and re-releasing it this year. We’ll see what happens with that one.
Which one are you most excited about?