Normally this time of year, we’re all thinking about the end of the previous year and what we’d like to do in the next year. Lose weight, find a soulmate, have a baby, or in the case of 2020, take a real vacation. There’s so many things I’d like to do next year, but most importantly, I’ve got a lot of books in mind that I would like to write.
1. Finish the Heaven’s Rejects series. Slider and Ginny’s story has been WAY too long in the making and it’s time they get their HEA.
2. Start the Voodoo City Queens MC series. Remy and her gang of wild ladies have been poking me in the brain in the last couple of months, and I’ve been picking away at the first book.
3. More Black Hoods Books. This is a a given, LOL! Book #4, Dark Desires is coming in February, and Geri and I have so many plans for the rest of the guys in the series.
4. A new genre? I know I have been teasing this one for awhile, but we’re inching closer to the reveal of the new genre I want to dip my toes in 2021.
5. My first book, Damaged. It’s been off the shelves for a long time, and I’m considering editing and re-releasing it this year. We’ll see what happens with that one.
Which one are you most excited about?